In the Internet Age the vast majority of Allcan’s suppliers have made available a wealth of online tools and resources to enable the consumer to educate themselves like never before. From specs to white pages, case studies to customer profiles, blogs to tutorials, it has become increasingly easy for the end user to find significant, pertinent information to steer them in their decision making process.
Trylon supplies a range of stocked “lighter–duty” telecommunications towers available on demand through Allcan Distributors.
Where an immediate solution is required, these pre–engineered, ready–to–ship towers provide a cost–effective solution for light to medium–duty applications.
To determine which stock tower will best meet the needs of your project, Trylon has an excellent tool: The Tower Analysis Form (also referred to as the Stock Product Form). The form is made up of the following elements:
- Contact information: Pretty standard stuff, including first and last name, email, company, and phone number.
- Tower Install Location:Again, fairly standard, asking for Site Address, City, County, Province, Latitude and Longitude.
- Tower Height: Providing options for either feet or metres.
- Structure Type: Provides a drop down menu with the option to select either Self Support, Guyed, Bracketed, or Other.
- Engineer’s Stamp: A check box is provided to indicate if an engineer’s stamp is required.
- Antenna Information: This section provides inputs for Elevation, Quantity, Information (Manufacturer, Model, Type), Dimensions, Surface Area, TX Quantity and TX size (inches).
- Submit Question: If you have any special requests or questions regarding the selection process.
Trylon also makes a variety of documents available along with the more detailed Tower Questionnaire. This page on their website includes CAN, US, and UK Tower questionnaires, Safety Fall Arrest User Manuals, Catalogues, Brochures, and Product Profiles.
To find out about the full range of Trylon products that are available on demand, talk to Allcan Distributors’ qualified sales team today. While the information provided on Trylon’s site is an excellent resource, and great starting point for the decision making process, Allcan is also available to answer any questions you might have and are happy to help in any way we can! Also, stay tuned for my next post on using online tools!