In the Internet Age the vast majority of Allcan’s suppliers have made available a wealth of online tools and resources to enable the consumer to educate themselves like never before. From specs to white pages, case studies to customer profiles, blogs to tutorials, it has become increasingly easy for the end user to find significant, pertinent information to steer them in their decision making process.
Through its Sinclair Division, Norsat provides industry leading antenna and RF conditioning products, engineered systems and project specific design. Sinclair provides a handy Sinclair Clamp Selection Guide that lists the clamps available for most standard antenna installations.
- Each column identifies one or more clamps by its Sinclair number (e.g. 5, 15, 117) and indicates whether these are suitable for use with round support pipes or tower legs, 60 degree angles, 90 degree angles, or other mounting situations.
- For ease of reference, similar antennas are ground together, as are similar clamps.
- An extensive range of non-standard mounting hardware is also available on a special order basis.
- If you have any other requirements or need further assistance, consult your Allcan Distributors sales representative.
- Before ordering clamps or mounting hardware for your particular requirement, consider whether a professional review of all relevant factors is neccessary.
- The information contained in this document is provided for reference only: the customer is responsible for compliance with all applicable engineering and safety standards and regulations.
Allcan would like to encourage you to check out the Sinclair Clamp Selection Guide.The information provided there is an excellent starting point for the decision making process regarding Sinclair purchases. While the resources therein are excellent, Allcan is also available to answer any questions you might have, and are happy to help in any way we can. Also, stay tuned for my next post on using online tools!